Friday, November 08, 2013

Hamilton gardens, Raglan & fish & chips on the wharf.....

...all in one day

Charles out HelpXer had been working hard since he arrived and so it was only fair he had some time off. Stephanie (my sisters friends daughter) who has been traveling around NZ is coming to the end of her visit here and is heading off to Bali soon and more of the world awaits. She wanted to come and see us again before she leaves. So I said she and Charles needed to see Hamilton Gardens and of course fish & chips were a must at Raglan wharf.

Here are a selection of photos taken, firstly we have Hamilton gardens...








...and Raglan this afternoon which started off a bit dark and moody, but soon the sun came out.


















Fancy throwing away a perfectly good seagull! ;-D



You can see lots more here

I'm off to bed now, I'm bloody knackered.

But first this weeks Friday funny

I'm hoping to catch up on all your blogs very soon, have a lovely weekend ♥






2 comments:

  1. Excellent pics,see you all had a good time on the raglan beach especially Clyde & Max,be it was nice to see stef again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you live in a paradise. Beautiful country and your pictures are wonderful. I am so glad you share. It put more beauty in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.